Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sugar Cookies!




Aside from working on cupcakes this past weekend, I actually had an order of sugar cookies. I was super excited because I hadn't had any orders of cookies since Christmas! They wanted 15 hello kitty cookies for the girls and whatever came to mind for the boys (I love when they do that!) I was freaking out because no-one sold hello kitty cookie cutters, apparently you can only order them online and it takes about a month to get them... A month!! I only had a weekend!! Thankfully my very awesome friend Rosa from Cakes by R.C had hello kitty cookie cutters! They came out super cute! For the boys I ended up doing some ferocious looking dinosaurs... Everything was packaged and ready to go way before the deadline :0)

1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable!! My friend would love the hello kitty ones : )

    ReplyDelete