Friday, January 28, 2011

Good things come in small packages...





So as you know Valentines Day is quickly approaching.. I don't even think Christmas was over when I saw Valentines Day merchandise for sale but anyways... If you're tired of the same'ol box of chocolate and roses for V day how about you give him/her a mini cake they'll absolutely adore?! These cuties are red velvet with cream cheese frosting but I can make them with chocolate, strawberry or even almond cake and frost them with any flavor you like :) ... they fit in the palm of your hand and you won't even have to share ( I know I wouldn't heehee). I love them because they look like mini wedding cakes and they are so super fun to do! I know anyone would enjoy and LOVE these mini cakes :)

Completely off topic BUT..
If you have some delicious recipes you wish to share or any pictures of things you have baked email them to me!! I want to create a gallery page of things people have baked and if you want I'll upload the recipe on my recipe page so people can try your recipe. I really enjoy baking and would like other people to bake too :)

5 comments:

  1. Yummy!!!! I want an order of Chocolate and strawberry with cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERYONE MUST TRY HER PRODUCTS THEY'RE AMAZING UM UM GOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!! I love these, they are so cute : )
    I'm a new follower and like yourself started out as a hobby, but now I'm taking orders. I can't wait to see more of your blog : )
    Manni
    www.ibakecakes-manni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete