Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Counting Calories...What is that?!

Vanilla Cupcakes w/ Strawberry Frosting

Red Velvet Cupcakes w/ Cream Cheese Frosting

Mini Guava Cupcakes w/ Cream Cheese Frosting

Impossible thats what that is... well... at least in my house :o)
The red velvet cupcakes came out DELICIOUS but my new favorite has to be the vanilla cupcake w/ strawberry frosting. I made the frosting with fresh strawberries and its absolutely divine! The frosting is light and you can taste the fresh strawberries in every bite. For the vanilla cupcakes, I kind of changed it up a little by adding some almond extract to give it a kick and of course I couldn't leave my guava cupcakes out...I made about 16 mini cupcake just because I knew someone would ask for them (and they did!) :o)

2 comments:

  1. Enma! Can I please throw you a cupcake tasting party or something?! You need to get your name out there!

    ReplyDelete